Miss C came to us earlier this year to create an amazing boudoir deployment gift that would keep her hubby company and remind him of the woman supporting him and waiting for him at home while he’s away. Here are her thoughts on her boudoir session with us:
1. Why are you doing a session?
The month after our wedding ceremony, my husband will be deploying. Not only do I want to give him a special gift on our wedding day, but I also want him to have these images to look back on when he misses me, as being away from each other is very hard.
2. What made you choose Boudoir by indigosilver studio?
The beautiful images on their website and Instagram page.
3. What were you nervous about going into your session?
I was nervous about feeling awkward and how my make up was going to turn out.
4. How do you feel now that you’ve completed the session?
Adrianne (the hair and makeup artist) and Lori (the photographer) really know what they’re doing.
5. What was your favorite part of this experience?
Being able to see my photos in real time behind the camera.
6. If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
Indigosilver Studio made me look at my body in a whole new light. They made me feel comfortable and incredibly sexy. Trust the process!
6. Anything we could have done to make your experience better?
Literally can’t think of anything I would improve. Loved every second.
Here are our favorites from Miss C’s boudoir session.
Our Boudoir Transformation Team:
Thinking of doing a Boudoir Deployment Gift?
Click on one of these images to learn more!