Happy New Year!
As 2010 rolls into 2011, we at indigosilver reflect back on our first year in business, and look forward to new things in 2011.
2010 in review:
- indigosilver debuted to the public at the Carolina Wedding show in Wilmington on Sunday, January 10 — only two days after completing Lori’s move from California! We made a great first impression on brides and fellow wedding vendors alike.
- Our official Grand Opening celebration was on February 26. We had a great turnout from nearly 100 friends, family, vendors, and clients.
- Throughout the year, we were kept extremely busy photographing weddings and portraits! We’ve grown our little studio of three, adding interns Sylvana and Benton, and remodeling the studio to accommodate everyone!
- Our first year has been a great success! We are grateful for existing clients and vendors who stuck with us during the transition from Jeff Poole Photography, as well as new clients and vendors we’ve met throughout the year.
New and exciting things await in 2011!
- indigosilver now has a photobooth, which can be rented by our wedding clients or as a standalone service! The indigobooth made its public debut at 128 South’s first annual New Years Eve party, and it was a hit!
- Special Feature in 2011: Vendor Spotlights! A Wilmington original concept. Twice a month, indigosilver will meet with a different vendor in the wedding business. Their unique story, professional portraits, and custom images will be featured on our blog, as well as sent to nearly 2,000 brides statewide. It’s our way of saying “thank you” to all the amazing vendors we work with. Contact us if you are interested in being featured in our Vendor Spotlight!
- Our 2011 New Years Resolution is to post more often on our blog! Keep an eye out for more consistent updates and fabulous photography!
May the new year bring you great blessings!