Miss C came to us for a boudoir shoot in Wilmington NC. Like many of our clients, she was nervous about her shoot and that the photos wouldn’t be as good as others that she’d seen. Instead, she says the experience was more than she imagined! Here are her thoughts:
1. What made you choose Boudoir by indigosilver studio?
After looking at other photographers, I loved Lori’s style and every woman no matter her size or shape looked amazing!
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
I was nervous about how I would look in the pictures. I have been on a journey to get to a goal weight and I’m not as far along as I was hoping I’d be by my photo shoot. I was also nervous that what I pictured in my mind for the shoot wouldn’t be what the photos actually looked like- boy was I wrong!
3. How do you feel now that you’ve completed the session?
Empowered, beautiful, sexy, love the skin I’m in and recognize I’ve worked hard to be where I am right now.
4. What was your favorite part of this experience?
Lori’s energy! She makes you laugh, is completely vulnerable and fun! When you’re nude, you certainly need that energy.
5. If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
DO IT NOW! It doesn’t matter what size you are, Lori is a magician with a camera!
6. Anything we could have done to make your experience better?
Not a thing! This experience is more than I imagined and can’t wait to have another session!
Our Boudoir Transformation Team:
Photography by indigosilver studio
Hair and Makeup: Adrianne Lugo Professional Hair & Makeup
Want To Know More?
Click on one of these images to learn more!