When Miss M decided she wanted to get something for her future husband, bridal boudoir was the answer! Like many clients, Miss M was nervous and not sure if she would look silly or not. I work with every client to make sure they feel a beautiful as they are. Read below to check out what Miss M had to say after her session.
1. What made you choose Boudoir by indigosilver studio?
wanted to do a shoot for myself before my upcoming wedding, and to use as a gift for my groom
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
I was nervous I would feel or look silly and wouldn’t know what to do during the shoot. I was worried we wouldn’t get any good photos to choose from.
3. How do you feel now that you’ve completed the session?
Relieved. Boy was I wrong to be nervous! Lori is wonderful at what she does and conveys that from the very start.
4. What was your favorite part of this experience?
It was freeing not having to think too much during the shoot because Lori gives such good direction for her vision. Though seeing the end result was probably the best part.
5. If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
Lori makes everything easy the entire day (except choosing your photos). She wasn’t afraid to try different things to make sure she got the best shots and clearly knows how to make you look and feel your best. I left the studio with my head held a bit higher than it was when I walked in.
6. Anything we could have done to make your experience better?
Nothing at all! Everything was great.
Interested in a bridal boudoir session? Give us a call!
Our Boudoir Transformation Team:
Want To Know More?
Click on one of these images to learn more!