Love, marriage, baby carriage… post-baby boudoir? IMMEDIATELY YES.
We first met Mrs. B in the “love” stage of the “First comes love” rhyme. She and Mr. B were engaged to be married! We photographed their engagement portraits, then their wedding, then maternity portraits, and then even Baby B’s newborn portraits!
In the post-baby phase, Mrs. B confessed that she was looking for a little post-baby boudoir confidence boost. But don’t take it from me, here are Mrs. B’s own words:
1. Why are you doing boudoir? What made you choose Boudoir by indigosilver studio?
To make myself feel better about my body post-baby. Indigosilver has been our photographer since our engagement photos, it only made sense that I would have Lori photo this part of my life as well! Plus the talent is amazing!
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
How my body would look after having a baby.
3. How do you feel now that you’ve completed the session?
Amazing! I love the photos and it was so much fun!
4. What was your favorite part of this experience?
How easy Lori made it to feel comfortable. The whole day was just so much fun! Also loved getting to see the pictures that day.
5. If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
I already have! I’ve told my friends that it’s such a blast and that they should do it just for them even if they don’t have a special someone. I also told my friends that they can take pictures now instead of waiting to reach their goal weight because Lori knows how to pose for everyone!
6. Anything we could have done to make your experience better?
Not a thing!
Our Boudoir Transformation Team:
Photography by indigosilver studio
Hair and Makeup: Anna Woodall Lee
Want To Know More?
Click on one of these images to learn more!