The Ultimate Boudoir Gift Idea in Wilmington, NC
Mrs. D. came to me looking to create a sexy surprise gift for her hubby. Like many of my clients, she wanted classy boudoir pictures… definitely sexy, playful, and gorgeous. Mrs. D. loved our shower set and our newly designed boudoir studio. Looking at our session options, she went right for our Day of Luxury package! Our Day of Luxury is the ultimate boudoir gift idea (for yourself and your partner)!
A Day of Luxury
Our Day of Luxury package includes professional hair and makeup styling, a boudoir photo shoot with 3 outfits, a boudoir VIDEO shoot, and sparkling mimosas! But wait, there’s more! (I couldn’t resist.) After her boudoir photo shoot, Mrs. D’s Day of Luxury continued with private car service to Wrightsville Beach, lunch and cocktails with her girlfriends at Cruz, a one hour custom massage at Coastal Massage and Spa, and then car service back to the studio. After her relaxing lunch and massage, Mrs. D. returned to the studio to choose her favorite images and products all in one day! Of course, the Day of Luxury package wouldn’t be complete without a generous product credit for her to choose all of her favorite goodies. It’s one-stop-shopping for the sexy and empowered woman.
We originally designed our Day of Luxury for women’s partners who were looking for the best anniversary gift ideas for her, birthday gift ideas, Mother’s Day gift ideas, etc. But we had no idea how many women would end up choosing the Day of Luxury as a gift for themselves! Our clients often tell us that even the boudoir photo shoot is a gift for themselves, and adding in the pampering throughout the day is just icing on the cake.
Mrs. D. chose our Day of Luxury as a gift for herself — she also planned ahead to do a Girls Night Out while still rocking her glam makeover from Tyler Kent Salon!
In this Post:
- First, scroll down to see the GORGEOUS boudoir images we created for her.
- Then keep scrolling to which gifts she chose for her hubby.
- Oh, and you can’t miss her video — it’s pure FIRE — at the bottom of this post.
- Want to know where she got her lingerie? We’ve got links for you too.
Our Favorite Boudoir Photos
Boudoir Gift Ideas
So how to turn these gorgeous images into actual gifts? Mrs. D. chose a variety of products, each with a specific goal in mind:
- A canvas wall portrait. This will hang in Mr. and Mrs. D’s bedroom, so that the first thing she sees every morning is a gorgeous reminder of how Mr. D. sees her!
- A portrait box with 10 prints. These artfully matted images can be displayed in an easel, a frame, or discreetly put away when needed.
- A custom designed couture album. Mrs. D. chose her favorite 30 images to be printed and preserved in this gorgeous heirloom quality album. Thick pages, graphite pearl leather, and a custom printed monogram make this album a truly fine gift.
- A custom printed folio. Wearing the jersey of his favorite team, Mrs. D. can now travel in Mr. D’s luggage when he is away for work.
- A smart phone app (not pictured). The best way for both Mr. and Mrs. D. to carry these images (and the video below) with them wherever they go!
The Pièce de Résistance: Boudoir Video
Check out Mrs. D.’s boudoir short film video here. This is pure FIRE!
Our Boudoir Transformation Team:
Photography by indigosilver studio
Want To Know More?
Click on one of these images to learn more!