indigosilver is officially open for business! Tonight marked our Grand Opening Celebration! We timed it to coincide with downtown’s Fourth Friday Gallery Nights, a monthly event during which the art galleries downtown (us included) host open houses and mingle with art aficionados. Between Fourth Friday revelers, friends, clients, and others in the wedding business, we had about 150 guests at our Grand Opening!
Special thanks to…
– Moxie Floral Design Studio, for our fabulous floral creations;
– Middle of the Island Catering for yummy food;
– A Tent Event for tables & linens;
– Rita’s for yummy Italian Ice;
– Front Street Brewery for beer & calendar girls;
– Hot Pink Cake Stand for Baby Cakes (mini cupcakes);
– Lori’s family for the beautiful bouquet of lilies;
– All our friends, family, and vendors for their fabulous support!
One of the best things about tonight: We had seven Wilmington wedding photographers in attendance tonight showing their support for indigosilver!
Tags: Wilmington NC Wedding Photography, Wilmington NC Portrait Photography, Wilmington NC Photography Studio, Grand Opening, Moxie Floral Design Studio, Middle of the Island Catering, A Tent Event, Hot Pink Cake Stand, indigosilver, Rita’s Italian Ice